Hungry Hound is seeking gentle and caring, energetic, and hard-working individuals for pet groomers. Our perfect fit for this position would be someone who has a great love for animals and is warm and friendly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Bathing completely each time until water runs clear
* Making sure dogs are 100% dry
* Nail trimming and filing
* Ear cleaning
* Anal gland expression
* Hair cut to clients liking with scissors and or clippers
* Teeth brushing and/or add on services such as de-shedding, facials, deep conditioners
* Prior experience in a salon or certificate of completion from a grooming school
* Careful, kind, and safe with all breeds and temperaments of dogs
* Be able to lift both small and giant breed dogs and restrain them for their safety when necessary
* Have a positive and upbeat personality
* Be able to communicate with dog owner to ensure services they require are understood and or concerns are communicated after
* Finish all dogs in a timely manner
* Be able and willing to perform walk-in services such as nail trims and ear cleaning
* Support other groomers whenever necessary
* Maintain a clean environment and take care of laundry.
* Provide exceptional customer service with a smile
And a little more info:apply now
* Full-time or part-time hours are available
* Flexible schedules
* Pay is commission & tip-based
* Hungry Hound offers employee discounts, health insurance, and paid vacation to full-time employees. We are closed on all major holidays.