If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some puppies devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Hungry Hound Boutique & Grooming in St John, IN. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (219) 365-5543 for more information!